Martin Lukac [+]
My research area is Computer Vision using Artificial Intelligence such as reasoning ad verification, decision making, bio-physical processing. My secondary interests are in Quantum Logic Synthesis, Quantum finite State Machines and Quantum Decision Making and Quantum Computing used as simulation for Artificial Emotions.
In particular these are the current aareas of research that I am actively working on:
Computer Vision: Image Understanding by combining reasoning and current state of art algorithm. This is achieved via an algorithm selection platform integrating various algorithms and intermedirary content verification and feedback.
Quantum Computing: the design of quantum circuits in various quantum models such as CV/CNOT, Clifford-T, CH/CZ. I am also interested in quantum faults and in the realization of seuqnetial quantum devices such as Finite State Machines.
Projects available for research in various forms:
- Variable Sifting in Reversible and Quantum Circuits (with extensions into minimization of Boolean Decision Diagrams)
- Quantum Operator Forms for exact circuits minimization
- Clifford-T synthesis of quantum circuits
- Elementary particle sumulator on GPGPU
Evolutionary and Algorithmic Synthesis and Optimization of Quantum Circuits
- CNNs for Autonomous software Selection Platform
- High level Semantic Content Verification
- Background Estimation form partial recognition
- Motion Enabled Image Processing
- Self-Growing Neural Networks for Problem Complexity Analysis
You can find more on my research and active projects on my website